Friday, April 14, 2006

Oh, Hyde, Hyde, Hyde

Gotta love him. At the Shibuya AX concert fans reported that at one point he explained Easter to them:

Hyde: Sunday is Easter. Saturday is the day Christ was buried. Friday the day He was crucified. Then Thursday is the Last Supper. At the time of the Last Supper, I don’t think Christ had any doubts. I think he was a good man. I don’t think his dying wish was for his sacrifice to be used for wars.

Then later he said:

Hyde: My virginity has been taken.

Fans: Congrats!

Hyde (laughing): It hurted a bit.



(thanks to the ARK)

EDITED: Okay, come to find out about the above virginity quote, it seems at the concert Hyde had a drop of sweat hit his eye and it burned. He said that had never happened to him before while performing, which prompted the double en tondre.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...my God! Notice he sounds kinda...uke when he says that last part. 'Cause I mean if it was--yeah--then that wouldn't hurt, right? But if he was uke with a--eh-hem, yeah--then that WOULD definitly hurt. Maybe I'm readin' too much into this but, um...Haido, dearest, is there something you need to tell us?

musingwoman said...

LOL! Well, ehem, I probably wouldn't have said it so bluntly, but I can't say my mind didn't go there.

It's possible he was just making a joke. But, hey, nothing the Japanese do surprises me anymore!

musingwoman said...

Okay, well, maybe Hyde wasn't being quite so perverse after all. See my edit of the post.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe how out of context that thing was taken.
Not to flame anyone here, but there were a certain group of (yaoi)fantards that ran with this quote, WITHOUT finding the context.
Fact from fiction, minna, come on. -_-;;