Friday, April 28, 2006

MOON CHILD photobook Gackt/HYDE interview: Part 2

Used with permission

Gekka-no-neko made a very readable translation of the Gackt/HYDE Moon Child interview. It's in three parts. Here’s the first bit of Part Two:

MOON CHILD Interview: Part 2

Interviewer: Q
Gackt: G
HYDE: H

Q: All of the filming took place in Taiwan; were there any really difficult occurrences or events during the filming?

H: Balancing in mid-air for the wire action was really difficult. But it was fun, being hung up on the wires. I had never done that before, so I thought I'd be scared at first, but when I had to do it, it was surprisingly fun.

G: I think good reflexes are essential for that. My reflexes are at zero, so I felt like, “please don't make me do that”.

H: As far as difficult scenes...... Well, from the first day, it was really hot and the heat was unbearable. I honestly thought, "Is it going to continue like this? Can I bear it?" So I ended up calling Gacchan on the first day and said, "Hurry up and get over here!" (laughs). Because, the sweat was dripping down when I was just sitting there, and my heart was pounding. I was startled.


Read the rest of Part Two here.

No comments: