Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hydeist entry 2006/04/22(Sat)

Fukuoka.

I don't usually check my schedule. The schedule just flows. Often I don't know what I’m supposed to do until the last moment.

On the tour bus after the live at Kumagaya, I was checking the looooong video of L'Arc (and fans are saying this is for the AsiaLive DVD), which had to be done by today. I asked my manager what my schedule was for tomorrow and he replied “Hataka, at 8.30.”

“Impossible.”

Even though I said that, I went to Hakata.

My main task was to record a message about my new album for a radio program, which will be aired in the Fukuoka area, before or after the album release.

Having finished checking the L'Arc video in my spare time, I went out and ate 2 ramens, 2 agemaki shells, and had a little bit of sake.

People in Fukuoka are plump.

It's no wonder.

If people like me come to Fukuoka often, they naturally put on weight.

Thank you...




(thanks to the ARK)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He loves food so much. He mentions what he's eaten almost every post. He always has. Does anyone else find this hilarious?

musingwoman said...

Yes! And I love the clip (I think it's in one of the Chronicles behind the scenes) where he's sitting at a table and a stylist is fixing his hair or something and he reaches across the table for a sandwich and says, in English, "My burger." :-)