Monday, April 10, 2006

Hydeist entry 2006/04/11(Tue)

Otsukaresan. (something you say to someone after they have finished their work, or in this case, a live performance)

Today was another good night.

Thank you.

I got really excited and threw myself. (into the crowd)

Sorry to the people who ended up becoming my mat.

I was worried because I couldn't quite get up.

Please forgive me.

The daruma bento was delicious.

And I received a mitarashi dango from a place across the street.

Next, I'm going to Tochinoki. Uchida Yuki's autograph is supposed to be in the bathroom of the dressing room (but it's impossible that it's real).

Gyouza. Itadakimasu. (Gyouza - pot stickers; Itadakimasu - something you say before eating a meal, like "I will receive this…”)


(thanks to the ARK)

No comments: