Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hydeist entry 2006/04/09(Sun)

1st message:

Today, Yokohama!

Moment by moment my fingernails are becoming al dente (according to the dictionary “al dente” means: "Cooked enough to be firm but not soft"). But it's getting hot so it can't be helped.

Today I totally forgot to MC (address the audience).

Please check out the updated diary.

The live was nice today but people were pushing.

When I'm saying back off, it's not like I'm trying to be nice.

I'm saying it so we can heat up the live.

If you're pushed from the back you can't get riled up, right? And it's dangerous.

From now on let's make it a more fun place!

So next is Gunma. The next target has been discovered!

Wash your neck and wait, tanbe.


2nd message:

Train. Ah, it's been updated. That's my impression.

It's been about ten years, maybe?

I did have the chance before.

(At the live) there were more people than I thought but it was pretty normal.

There was a father with his kid, though, who secretly took pictures.

Hey. Taking pictures in front of your kid is...

What about the way you're educating him?

Was what I thought.



(thanks to the ARK)

5 comments:

musingwoman said...

My Nihongo literate daughter tells me that she thinks "wash you neck and wait" is a Japanese phrase similar to our "hold your horses." :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, an entire site devoted to Hyde but minus the rabid fangirls... Well, the teenybopper fangirls, anyway. Awesome, I'll have to check this out more often!

musingwoman said...

Hi, arisma!

I'll admit to moments of fangirlness, even though I'm two decades beyond the teen years.

The music is the most important thing but, my, the man is also gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I'm old enough to feel strangely honored when id'd while buying liquor, but I fangirl. Course I do.

I'm flying across country when I've never been on a plane in my life, two years after travelling half the eastern seaboard by bus when I'd never been on a bus before, both to see the same performer.

I also on occasion, and this is confidential of course, squee. It's rare, but it has happened.

And yes, the music is most definitely the most important thing. If all I wanted was pretty I'd collect pictures and leave it at that. Then again, if all I wanted was the music I wouldn't own so many concerts, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, actually "wash your neck and wait" is an old samurai saying.
They'd tell someone to keep their neck clean because soon it would meet with a sword.
Essentially it means, "be ready". Not "hold your horses".