Saturday, June 03, 2006

On a much lighter note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimFgNLwvLk&search=hyde

I hadn't seen this before. It's FAN-tastic (all puns intended). As anyone who's ever read my previous posts knows, Hyde reminds me of an old friend/crush from high school. We were at a club one night and some girl tried to pick up my friend by making similar mouth moves. Kevin turned to me and said, "You know when someone's trying to be erotic and it just gets silly?"

And to stem any comments--I think Hyde knows he's being silly.

2 comments:

musingwoman said...

"You know when someone's trying to be erotic and it just gets silly?"

LOL! That perfectly explains that clip. I love Hyde.

Anonymous said...

How can anyone see that clip, and not love Hyde? He is so funny and sexy at the same time.