Saturday, June 10, 2006

More about the secret code mini concerts

On the ARK liv shared a fan’s report about Hyde’s recent surprise performances.

Seems Hyde and the band played twice, once around three in the afternoon, while sitting on some steps near a building that looked like a church, and then again near a small bridge. They played six to seven songs at each place, and it was said Hyde made everyone feel comfortable.

Go here to see a list of the songs and also the comments Hyde made to the crowd like: “The next 666 will be 1,000 years from now [06/06/06--June 6, 3006]. I'll be dead. We have to appreciate/do our best each day.”

Oh, also, the fan who saw him said he had nice shoulder muscles and the blood vessels in his neck were amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so envious when I read the short but sweet playlist. My absolute favorite Hyde solo piece is Shallow Sleep. It was the first song I ever heard by him when I bought a Jpop CD (various artists) last year & fell in love with it. I know that won't be on the list in Anaheim, but it's nice to know he still dusts it off & plays it every once in awhile, as I know he's kind of done with the Roentgen era stuff (shame, was my favorite album)

musingwoman said...

I love Shallow Sleep, too.

Also, your comment gave me a post idea. :-)