Friday, June 30, 2006

For those going to the Slim’s concert

I’ve heard from a few places, one being Love Laruku, that Slim’s will let people line up at 5 PM and not before.

Someone else told me they said they might ban from the venue any who persist in lining up earlier.

I’m kinda glad, actually (not about the banning part but the line up at 5 part). Now, I can sleep in that morning instead of hauling myself down there at the crack of dawn.

EDITED: Just read on Tofu that some are saying 3 PM. I think the latest word from Slim's is 5 PM but can't say for sure (I may call or email Slim's and ask).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called them and yes, they said 5 pm :/ Whatever...

musingwoman said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

we think about it, if people show up early...they might get kicked out (more room for us!) So see ya there at the announced time from slims! :D