Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hyde in Taiwan AZIOPOP

Niji88 kindly uploaded clips from the 2002 Taiwanese show, AZIOPOP.

In Part One Hyde tours a museum, tries a couple of instruments (one being a mandolin, I think?) and eats some native cuisine.

Part Two is mostly an interview where the interviewers talk too much and Hyde too little. Additional clips from the museum tour are shown then Hyde is presented with a gift, where he says in English, “Present? Oh, my god. Thank you.”

Also, I have to admit, Hyde’s little smiles and quizzical looks throughout make both nine minute clips especially worthwhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh... thank you for the advertisment XD
That was funny, I visited your website and I suddenly saw my name *lol*
Yes, my name is Janine Schaefer or Niji88 from youtube ^^ Nice, that you like the video ^_^

musingwoman said...

Hi, Janine! If you read the archives here you'll see your name mentioned a few times. :-)

Thanks for making clips available to those of us who might never see them otherwise.