Friday, August 11, 2006

Tofu interview and concert photos

Here’s the Official Tofu Interview with Hyde that's posted on their site.

Not much new in the way of information and way too many questions that only require a “yes” answer, but they do include pics from all four of the U.S. concerts.

Two of the questions and answers:

Earlier you said that you don’t have many chances to meet your American fans. You came to the Baltimore with L’Arc~en~ciel for Otakon once, but was this the first time you got to interact so closely to your American fans?

HYDE: That’s right. I hadn’t had a chance to interact this closely with them before. So it felt very real this time, I could see the fan’s faces really well so it felt really new and exciting.
So I heard the album. You’ve always had a lot of English in your lyrics, but this time even more of the lyrics are in English. Was this because you were thinking of releasing it internationally, or is this just your style?

HYDE: The music I usually listen to has English lyrics, so it feels more natural for my own music to have English lyrics too. That’s the reason. But as long as my main career is in Japan, I’ll write lyrics in Japanese as much as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, does anyone know how (one who does not know how to read japanese) to buy "HYDE tour 2006 Faith official googd catalog" items. I have been looking everywhere and can not find anything. Can anyone help me? PLEASE let me know... I guess you can just put an answer here and I will read it later. Thanks...

musingwoman said...

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but they have some Faith tour goods at j-xyz.com and Tofu records.

Anonymous said...

Its me again. Thank you but I am looking for the "Faith lace tunktop" and the "Devil's own silver cross". Do you know where I can buy it? I look on "Artist Deli Shopping" but that is in japanese. Please let me know...