Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hyde--Newsmaker, 7/2006


















These are probably up elsewhere, but these are my very own scans from my very first magazine with Hyde. I've had the chance to buy others and resisted, but this was a present from a Japanese co-worker who visited Japan in June. Unfortunately she works in a different office and kept forgetting to bring it in to send me in the inter-office pouch (very official!) plus she wanted to read it first to catch up on the new bands. I finally had to send her an email:
Hey, T! WHERE'S MY MAGAZINE? And in the Smith case, how are the... Yeah, working hard. So scanned in, once again courtesy of office equipment which allows me to focus in on my favorite picture--in the Hyde Hearts Food category:
















Scans of Yuki are up at the sister site.

No comments: