Friday, August 25, 2006

New Quiz!

This one is a little tougher, hopefully it's not so tough it's unsolvable.

It's born out of the fact that I always need to come up with secure passwords in my jobs so I started making acronyms of lyrics substitute some numbers for letters, and voila.

Thus, DWITSF can become DW1T5F and I'll always remember that "Devil's Walk In The Strawberry Fields" from Promised Land by L'Arc~en~Ciel.

So, can you identify the following songs from the acronyms of the lyrics?

1. BATTAS
2. TLTYIAIM
3. YABSDTM
4. SFTSIF
5. IJADFD

All lyrics are by Hyde, solo and L'Arc, all are in English within the songs. Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only found out
1. Build a tower tall and strong --> Dolly
and
2.The love to you is alive in me --> Jojoshi
Its very hard, I'll try to identify the others, too XD
But one quetion... could the acronyms be in the english roentgen lyrics, too? I only have the japanese version ^^°
Niji

Unknown said...

Yes, to your question, but I think it's in English on both. I'll have to double check when I get home.

zeldazero said...

1) "Build a tower tall and strong..." - Dolly
2) "The love to you is alive in me..." - Jojoushi
3) "You've always been so dear to me..." - EVERGREEN (English)
4) "Shutting from the sky I fallen..." - Shutting from the Sky
5) "I'm just a doll, forever dead..." - Fruits of Chaos

^^v

Unknown said...

And here I thought it was going to be tough!

zeldazero said...

It was tough! I'm just quite the lyrics nerd. XD