Saturday, August 26, 2006

On your mark, get set...

OSAKA JOHALL 08.20 MC

Hyde: Once...I came to the Johall to watch Duran Duran...did you know that? Back then...I didn't know very well how to buy tickets, generally you bought them by queuing at the playguide...of course the seat was so far! I couldn't see anything. The only thing I can remember is...John Taylor...that guy that was the most good looking, when he came out he jumped. I thought,"Cool" (laugh). And then I thought if I'd become a pro I'd wanna absolutely jump (laugh).

Fans: Waa~ Jump!!!

Hyde: If I jump you jump too!

Fans: Ooh!

(Hyde took a bit of space and of all a sudden he jumped)

Fans: We didn't get you were about to jump!

More MC's, concert reports, manager Fa diary entries, etc. (thanks to Eleonora and the ARK)

Manager Fa Diary: OSAKA JOHALL 8.19 and 8.20

MC’s and Set Lists

Manager Fa Diary: NAGOYA ARENA 8.13

NAGOYA 6.08.13 Report

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, heh, Duran Duran--John jumping. Hyde and I have shared a reaction, priceless.

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you see the news on HYDE's website? The HYDE live DVD and the HYDE 3rd solo project? I want to see or maby even get them.
By the way, I sent the essay today.

Anonymous said...

I just found out that cdjapan has Hyde's Faith live DVD! I guess that is what they were talking about on Hyde's website. But it is not out until November 8th but you can pre-order it now. It says it is first press so you can get a bonus thing too! Here is the link to it:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSBL-5824

Anonymous said...

wow! I met John Taylor long time ago ( a very kind person)...it's sad Hyde couldn't see him closely...