Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A bit of history

Got back from San Francisco on Sunday and got True in the mail on Monday. How delightful! This is Hyde's page from the booklet.

I'm sorry for fans of other members that their pages are not as much fun (although Tetsu is with cars--which he seems to love). I imagine that we've all seen the image on the far right, but I was much more intrigued by
the inset photos.

The wingless back, the chest, the rolled out of bed hair. Makes one feel naughty just to look at it.

As a set designer I am amused by the room dressing, a Graham Greene novel, a copy of Melody Maker with Human League on the cover, a copy of NME, several copies of Harper's Bazaar, a book apparently called Freak with the title written in both English and katakana, several coke bottles, Camels, and tissues. What are we trying to say here? Hmm. (And yes, I did look at it through a loupe).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Nice, very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Funny, when I bought this cd some time back, I made the same observation about the items strategically placed around in Hyde's room in the pictures.