Saturday, September 16, 2006

T-shirts and stuff!




I've wanted to do this for a long time but finally got around to it. I've created t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies at CafePress.


They say:




You know you’re obsessed with
a certain j-rocker when you

think human bowling should be an Olympic sport
can identify the year of a music video by his hair color
discover your new career goal: be a microphone
replay the line “Dig in and get your hands dirty”
over and over and over
realize fuzzy hats are a legitimate fashion statement
have no idea what beyblades are but think they're
the greatest invention on planet earth

If you're interested here's the link: Mesmerized Café Press Store

6 comments:

musingwoman said...

Also, I'd originally put "You know when you're obsessed with HYDE..." but then thought better of it because of possible copyright issues.

Anonymous said...

he's 5'1.

musingwoman said...

You know I think you're right. I'm not sure why I thought 5'3". I'll change it. :-)

musingwoman said...

And, actually, I just took it out, since he never says how tall he is.

Julnyes said...

that is a cute shirt - I think I'll pick one up!

Though I would love to have one for each of the guys. I know, I know, wrong website for general L'Arc love - but I do adore them each in their own way and of course as a group.

musingwoman said...

Hi, julnyes! I'm glad you like the shirt. :-)

And I'm going to think about making one for the whole band. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.